- GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ｜CURRICULUM FEATURES
- In order to develop highly skilled professionals, many special courses are offered to suit the diverse needs of individual students. By concentrating on special fields, students can enhance their knowledge of particular areas and obtain a better perspective of their interests.
- In addition to special courses, seminars allow students to gain a deeper understanding of the material they have covered and permit them to make the best use of that knowledge. Students will also improve their communication skills through discussions in class.
- Professors will advise students on their research for two years until their theses are finished.
- Students will learn how to make good, convincing research presentations through various opportunities in class.
Degree Requirements: All of the following conditions must be fulfilled.
- - Enrollment at this graduate school for two or more years
- - Completion of at least 30 credits
- - Passing marks for final examinations and successful completion of a master's thesis